Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Time To Confession

Confession

     Well there is a lot of things that I have done that I have lost the habit of doing for my good and my bank account. There were different words I use to use that really had nothing to deal with the subject. Also I bought whatever I saw that I really didn't even know what it was for or how to use it. Things have changed during the years as I learned more about life and manage other things that I need to get use to because of adulthood. I noticed that money can buy partial happiness and it just help me realize my stress or anger. Also I never been a good person to manage money since I spend money all the time but am trying to get rid of that concept that I was have to be spending money.

            Another thing I have to say is that if someone wanted to bribe me it would have to be with food cause shoot I eat all the time. I am that guy that eats a lot in never gets fat cause of my metabolism. I kinda like it cause I can eat all the time in really not care about my waist line aka my flabs. I might not have abs but am in pretty good conditions since I work out pretty frequently and once in a while try to keep my diet straight. But other than that those two things are the most frequent things that come through my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment